Closing Skills Workshop - 1 Day
Applicable For: All sales people (minimum 6 months experience)
This workshop focuses entirely upon developing the ability of the sales person to gain commitment from the customer. This commitment may be to a meeting, a proposal or a purchase.
Sales people will learn how to develop a strategy for closing deals and to close the customer on every step in their decision- making process.
In particular we will look at how to close deals on a deadline (for instance to meet a specific goal or to gain sign-ups for next years event before the close of the current exhibition or conference).
The aim of the workshop is for delegates to;
- Know when to ask for commitment and act upon opportunities to do so
- Be able to use a variety of closes and be able to ask for commitment in an appropriate way
- Be able to leave every call having moved the customer closer to the sale (or established the reasons for not doing so)
- Be able to ask for commitment in a confident and assertive manner Key Learning
- Understanding why people raise objections
- Identifying different objections and the motivations behind them
- How to handle objections
- How to deal with price objections
- How to respond to competitor based objections