Business Writing Skills - 1 Day
Applicable For: All staff who need to submit reports and proposals
Everyone in business needs to be able to communicate effectively in writing, Our jobs demand that we create a range of different documents, proposals, reports, letters, appraisals or marketing copy to name just a few.
This one-day course is aimed at anyone who want to achieve the following:
- To feel more confident in their written communication skills
- To be able to generate business communication faster and more efficiently
- To write more persuasively
- To write with greater clarity
This course will help delegates to define the purpose of their communication, to generate relevant copy and to structure ideas in a way that increases both reader clarity and persuasiveness.
NB: In order to make the course as relevant as possible delegates are encouraged to bring with them examples of reports, proposals and letters which they feel could be improved.
- Why business writing skills are important
- Why people find writing a challenge
- How to use the POWER structure to create effective business documents:
- How to Prepare yourself to write
- How to Organise your content How to Write in the appropriate tone and manner
- How to Edit your communications
- How to Review your final draft