Case Study Rapid Learning
This blue chip media owner has undergone a radical restructure in recent months resulting in a workforce that has reduced by some 30%. The existing training provision for managers is very highly regarded but delegates and their sponsors felt that given the extra pressures in their departments, it was hard to justify the time away from the desk, to attend the courses.
The challenge was to produce a more time efficient solution without compromising on quality.
Working in partnership with the Learning and Development team Ocean Learning developed a series of e-learning modules to deliver management theory content and coached internal trainers to provide highly interactive Contact Days where theories were put to the test, techniques applied to real problems and action plans developed.
- Class room days cut by 50%
- E-learning provides more ways to measure understanding and retention of theory content
- Delegate and sponsor feedback extremely positive
- Internal trainers have developed a new suite of facilitation skills
- Raised levels of customer satisfaction with internal trainers overall