Objection Handling Workshop - 1 Day
Applicable For: All sales people (minimum 6 months experience)
The aim of this workshop is to help sales people to develop their ability to respond positively to resistance from the client whether it is based price, competition or dissatisfaction with the product offering.
Delegates will have an opportunity to review the most common and perplexing objections that they face and will learn how to refine their approach by anticipating the objection, understanding the true source of the resistance and reframing client perceptions.
Delegates will leave the workshop confident and able;
- To maintain calm when faced with customer objections
- To seek clarification, using question technique, to fully understand the customer’s concerns
- To be able to use a range of objection handling techniques to reposition the product in the customer’s mind
- Be able to manage issues relating to price by reframing the value of the product
- Be able to make a convincing case for their product to make it stand out over competitor products and solutions Key Learning
- Developing a closing “mindset”
- Understanding why we close
- How to identify closing opportunities
- Different closing strategies (and when to use them)
- Hints and tips on your closing style
- How to close under pressure